`

Sunday, November 22, 2009

LA Girl Rockstar | Punk

I'm on the fence about this one. I think its just because I thought it was purple in the dimly lit store I bought it in. There's a dusty old grocery store in my town that still has price stickers on everything but is a hidden gem filled with OPI, Orly, China Glaze, LA Girl polishes and all kinds of nail treatments. So I put up with the less than ideal lighting conditions. Now Punk is a gorgeous color for what its worth, I just expected a purple. So here it is...

With flash indoors:

It looks different here:

Punk is a blue polish packed with blue and purple glitter. It took three coats to achieve the color in the bottle. I want to try other colors from this line, a lot of them are really unique looking. You can check out the rest of the colors at Cherry Culture where they are on sale for $2.80!

4 comments:

  1. I love this whole collection. I ordered all of them. This is my favorite. Gorgeous color on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this color!! La Girls has a lot of great, cheap polishes that i wish were available at more places.
    i've managed to snag a few.
    But i'm not too crazy about their mattes. Decent but nothing exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice color. :) I want one too but I do not think it'll look good on me.... maybe I'll stick with the basic boring colors :(

    -Peachy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...