`

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Petites Figi

I didn't plan on falling in love with Petites Figi...it just happened. I went to visit my parents for a couple of days (2-3) and ended up staying a over a week! I thought I'd packed my nail polish box and when I went looking for it, it was nowhere to be found. Needless to say, naked nails were driving me crazy! My mom and I went to Wal-Mart for a non-nail polish related trip but I wandered over there anyway. I'm glad I did, because I found Figi. Actually, I think Petites has stepped their game up because they had a couple of interesting shades, and depending on which Wal-Mart you visit, they range from $1.50-2.00. Not bad! So enough talk, lets get to the pictures!


Bottle Shot: Figi is blue/teal shimmer.


This is two coats + topcoat. The first time I wore this color on the aforementioned trip, I had no base coat or top coat. I just applied two coats of this color. Desperate times call for desperate measures okay? :-) I didn't see a chip for two days! To me, that's kind of amazing with no base coat or top coat.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...