`

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Essie Merino Cool

I wanted Essie Merino Cool from Essie's Fall 2010 for the longest but was not able to find it in stores. Is that the story of my nail polish life or what? I lust after an elusive nail polish and search for it, but I am still not able to find it. Seasons and collections go by and then wham! I magically find it in the most unexpected of places. I stumbled upon Merino Cool in Wal-Mart of all places. It was the last one too!






The Essie polishes at Wal-Mart look slightly different than what we are used to to seeing. Notice that new sticker on the bottle in the 3rd picture.This also was $7.75. Twenty five cents less than the usual $8.00 price tag I'm used to seeing.

This color is so complex to me. I see brown, purple and gray all in the one shade. 2 years ago, I would have never worn something like this. I have mostly pink Essies, so this a step outside the box for me and for Essie I think! 

Merino Cool? Check! Off the wish list...
♥ Lachelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...