`

Friday, October 1, 2010

Color Club Chelsea Girl

 Um, no. Color Club's Chelsea Girl gets a big NO, nuh, uh, not ever going there again. This is actually last weekend's manicure. I put this on last Saturday when it was dark and raining, hoping this electric blue would cheer me up. It did anything but. The application was a nightmare because of a thin, almost watery formula and awful smell. Its a gorgeous blue in the bottle, but I have on 3 coats and still VNL! From this polish, that's highly annoying to me. Plus, it chipped the same day. I dont want to give up on Color Clubs yet, so maybe it could be either the my chemistry or the Seche topcoat I use thats causing the super fast chipping. We will see, trying out more Color Clubs in the meanwhile...

 


♥ Lachelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...