`

Saturday, October 9, 2010

OPI Strawberry Margarita + OPI Princesses Rule!

I picked up 3 OPI's this Friday at Ulta because they are having a buy two get one free sale. Oh you didn't know? Well know you do! This is a great way to stock up on OPI polishes because with those 3.50 off a 10 dollar purchase coupons, you can really save! I happened to have a rare $5 off 10 coupon they sent in the monthly mailer to my house and got 3 polishes for $12.99! Awesome.

Here's the first of my picks, OPI Princesses Rule! over the classic OPI Strawberry Margarita. I had to have this polish after seeing it across the blogosphere. I like that I can put on more coats for buildable coverage or use it as a shimmery topcoat, like here:




 Loving this combo!

PS- Notice anything different about my nails?! I'm rocking fake ones for now. I've been debating getting them for a while and decided to take the plunge. It may not be a regular thing because I hate removal and I will have to seriously baby my nails afterwards.

PPS-Notice that serial number on the brush handle? Am I late or has OPI been doing this?

♥ Lachelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...