`

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

American Apparel Nail Polish Launch

I got some information in my e-mail today about American Apparel's new nail polish line. Here are some pictures:




Taken directly from the press release:

American Apparel Nail Lacquer is priced at $6 per bottle and is available in a 3-pack for $15. It will be sold at American Apparel stores worldwide as well as online. The nail polish is DBP, toluene and formaldehyde-free. The full color palette, ingredients and photographs can be found in the American Apparel web store.

Looking at the first picture, I am most interested in that mint green (Office) and that gray next to it (Factory Gray) on the top row. I found out from the press release that "Office -- was matched to the color of an accounting notepad found on the seventh floor of American Apparel's headquarters. Factory Grey is the actual shade used to paint all floors of the company's manufacturing operations." I think that's pretty cool, so I want to get my hands one some of these. source

If you're interested, you can check out swatches or order these on American Apparel's website.

4 comments:

  1. This looks great!
    Thanks for posting it!

    -Nichole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this update ! I layed me eyes on some of them and I wonder if I can get them here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't buy this!!!
    they have been recalling these!!
    you won't have nail after you use this.
    Don't believe go check and see if they are still on the site.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...