`

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Birthday + Graduation Manicure

This past Saturday, May 15th, I turned 22 and graduated from college on the same day! I was contemplating what to with my nails for the longest (among other things). Earlier in the week I picked up Cover Girl City Lights and decided to layer it over black polish for the big day. The results were stunning, in my humble opinion. As I sat with the other graduates I couldn't stop staring at my nails under those bright lights, haha!


I typically find Cover Girl polishes kind of boring, and I have another one to show you, but this one is beautiful! City lights is a topcoat designed to be layered over colors to create your own look and I think it looks best over darker colors. You're in luck if you like it because CG polishes are everywhere so this one should be inexpensive and not hard to find. I got my bottle for .77 cents + tax because of a coupon I had.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...