`

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Its Back! CVS Beauty Sale

I love deals on beauty products as much as the next girl, so when I read on Nouveau Cheap that the CVS Beauty Sale was back I rushed over on Sunday afternoon to check it out. For all you polish addicts out there, select Sally Hansen polishes are on sale, including these gorgeous Lacquer Shines that Scrangie posted about a while ago (I'm talking 2008).

I just picked up two things on this trip:

Sally Hansen Lacquer Shine polish in Spark $1.62
Loreal HIP Shocking Shadow Pigments in Beckoning $2.99

I will defintely be posting the SH polish, but I wanted to show you quick pictures of the HIP Shadow Pigment. This is my first HIP product and when they say High Intensity Pigments, they werent joking. This is the most pigmented eyeshadow I own to date! I kind of want to make nail polish with it...

The included brush:

On my hand:

On my eye, I quickly applied with the included brush:



This is the result with the quick swipe of the brush and minimal product. Wow! Now I want to go back and pick up one of those HIP lip glosses that were 75% off...

Go and check out the CVS Beauty Sale, let me know what deals you find!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...