`

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Cina Nail Art Pen Manicure

 After renewing my Sally Beauty Club card, I had a 5 dollar gift certificate to use in store, so I decided to pick up a Cina nail art pen. Mainly, I wanted to try doing a leopard manicure and I wanted the precision of using a pen versus a skinny nail brush, like on my Art Deco nail art polishes.


Directions:
Shake pen and depress nib to freshen the nib with nail polish before each use.

 Nib? Who decided to call it that? What about tip? Okay...anyway.

Basically its like a marker with nail polish in it! Awesome concept, bad execution. Like a cheap dollar store maker, it seemed to dry up and run out of polish, even after shaking it several times. Fail. Especially since this was my FIRST time using it. I tried shaking it and waiting a bit between each nail, but I was still not able to complete a whole design without the design fading or starting to get lighter.

Here's the finished product:




Verdict?

Cina, see you later! If I want to use this again, I'll probably have to let it rest for a day or two. But even then I'm not so sure this has what it takes to complete my nail art designs.


♥ Lachelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...