`

Monday, September 21, 2009

CND Colour Effects


While browsing around CND's website to check out their new release, Colour Effects, I found out that you can request/win a sample. Just visit their website by clicking this link to request yours. The offer is open to residents only in the United States and there will be 1,500 lucky winners who will receive a bottle of Colour! You will have to fill out a short questionnaire to enter.

While you're on the website be sure to play with their demo of the color effects! Also check out Mary's post at Body and Soul Beauty about the effects she made.What do you guys think about this new concept? At first, I didn't get what the deal was, but after seeing the possibilities I'm sold!

*Picture taken from http://fashionindie.com/get-yourself-800-new-shades-from-cnd/

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention! I didn't really 'get it' at first either! My first post on these was so-so, but once I started playing around with different base shades, I was hooked! A great system and some of those Effects are totally amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That red in the picture is great. Nice post btw Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link. I took the survey which takes about a minute! Hopefully I can win a polish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gotta love the white. Seems like a great line of polish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow I love CND. I almost want to take up doing nails again! I love the concept of the new line of polishes, and I love love the colour stories.

    ______________
    Tratamiento Eyaculacion Precoz

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is very interesting for me to read that blog. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...