`

Saturday, February 27, 2010

LA Girl Allure



Today we got lots of sun and semi-warm temperatures in Texas! So I decided to pull out a nice summer color for a matching manicure and pedicure. Fortunately, I will be sparing you the pedicure pictures, because I dont like pictures of feet. I own a lot of pink polishes, but this one is different. LA Girl Allure is a hot pink with beautiful golden shimmer running through it. Looks like its glowing in the bottle! I couldnt get a good picture of it of the bottle, but you can see the shimmer on the nails.

 Outdoors (above)

Indoors

This is two coats + Poshe topcoat. It dries matte like a neon, but thats nothing that a topcoat cant handle. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...