`

Monday, March 1, 2010

China Glaze The Ten Man

The Ten Man is from China Glaze's Wizard of Ooh Ahz collection released late last year. I didnt even want any polishes from that collection and happended to pick this up at Sallys on clearance without realizing it was from that collection! Its a bit on the the sheer side, but buildable with layers. Thats not even what I dont like about it though. I dont like that its not shiny, even with my super shiny Poshe topcoat and I think that has something to do with its frosty finish. So distract from the lack of shine, I did a little nail art on this manicure. I just used my black Art Deco nail art polish to add some stripes and polka dots and now I can live with it.

  
See how sheer it can be?

 Now that I've whipped out some China Glaze and done some nail art, maybe I can get ideas for the Nail Blog Network contest?



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...