`

Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th of July Nails 2010



I love the 4th of July, its my favorite holiday. I think the barbecue has a lot to do with it! Its also the one time of year I actively search for a red nail polish to use. This year I was stumped for ideas until the last minute, but a little trip to Sally's changed that. They are having a fabulous clearance sale and I picked up a perfect blue, Orly La Playa from their Viva 2010 Summer Collection. La Playa is a opaque gorgeous navy blue creme, what you see in the pictures is one coat. On my middle and pinky fingers I did one coat each of Wet n Wild French White Creme, OPI Himalayan Hideaway and Orly La Playa. The stripes I did with my Art Deco polish in silver. The stars on my ring finger are by Nailene, who might I mention make great nail stickers!

What did you do for the 4th of July? Got any festive manicures you want to share?

-Lachelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...