`

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Finger Paints Blissfully Blue

Do you notice anything different about this manicure? Well do ya? Hmm, wait for it...
Its my first successful "Konadicure"! Well fuax Konad. I ordered those knock off plates from Ebay last summer and after a few unsuccessful attempts put them away and never touched them again. Well, I found them again this summer and decided to give it ago. I'm glad I did because I finally got the hang of it and now I want more image plates. The plates that I have now are all images of various types of flowers. BORING! I guess that what you get when you order random plates from Ebay. Its okay though because I've got my eye on those Bundle Monster plates on Amazon...

(Yes I know my nail shape is absolutely dreadful. Its that nail file I'm telling ya!)

As far as the actual polish is concerned, it is a really pretty pale blue, but was hard to work with. Thick and difficult just like a white polish. I did the stamp with NYC Skin Tight Denim.


Lachelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...