`

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

CND Stickey...what took me so long?


CND Stickey has made me a believer. I really don't know what took me so long to try this base coat, but I got a bottle last week and I think it just may be my favorite basecoat EVER. My beloved Essie Lilacism manicure stayed on for 4 days chip free, with minimal tip wear. The only reason I didnt wear it longer is because on Saturday I did my cousins nails for school and in the process messed my own nails up. Other than that, I was really going to see how long it would last. The next time I get a polish that I absolutely LOVE like Lilacism, I'm going to do a wear test with a CND Stickey sandwich!

On the other hand, I also picked up Speedy...which is allegedly a fast drying topcoat. I had a dent in my nails after 10 mins. Yeah, that's unacceptable to me. My favorite topcoat Seche Vite=1, Speedy=0. I dont even know why I try other topcoats. I guess I just want confirmation that Seche is my favorite topcoat compared to anything else I try. I gave Speedy away. I cant with you Speedy. 

♥ Lachelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...