`

Monday, August 23, 2010

Essie Lilacism

 Well, I may be tardy to the party (haha, thanks Kim Zolciak ) but I finally got my hands on Essie Lilacism from Essie's 2010 Art of Spring collection! Oh I had been wanting this pastel lilac purple since the moment I saw it but I couldn't get it. Being a unemployed undergrad will do that do you. Well fast forward in time...last week I made a quick trip to the mall after work to use one of those free panty cards from Victorias Secret. (Hope that wasn't too much TMI!) Before leaving, I decided that I needed to pick up the preview lotion of Bath and Body Work's latest, Dark Kiss. Boy, do I love that stuff, I cant wait until it comes out on August 30th! So I decided to check out Trade Secret before I left. Let me tell you, it was like a dream walking into that store because that location happens to be closing. Sad for them, but great for me because everything in the store was 50% off! Unfortunately, I wish I had caught the clearance earlier because as far as nail stuff goes, they only had a ton of light pink OPIs and random red and pink Essies. While scouring the racks to see if I could find any hidden treasures, I found Lilacism! Be still my heart! Yeah, it was that crucial. :-)

So here it is in all its lilac glory:



I wore this for 4 days straight. Yup, it must be love.

♥ Lachelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...