`

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Orly Space Cadet

By now the blogosphere is crowded with pictures of the Orly Cosmix collection, but I'm about to add my Space Cadet picture spam to the internets. Hey, theres enough room for all of us! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Space Cadet. I was sooooo excited about the Cosmix collection when I first saw it...then I realized I owned most of the dupes. However, Space Cadet is a different story. I don't own anything remotely similar to it. I tweeted that I might be just a bit distracted at work wearing this because with just a flick of the wrist, it changes colors. It is MESMERIZING. So these pictures are after a days work...keep in mind I do heavy typing. Nothing like a close up picture of your nails to show you just how much tipwear you actually have. Lets just say it was more than I thought it was. Errr...on the pictures!





I went right to Sallys after work and snatched this up. There was a full, untouched Cosmix display right there on the bottom shelf. The girl that rang me up had a look like "You're paying 8 dollars for this?" Oh well, I didn't have time to school her on the awesomeness of this polish. Her loss! :-)

♥ Lachelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...