`

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ulta Ultra Violet

 I know fall its coming, with its cooler temperatures and darker colors, but can I hold on to a bit of summer for a moment? I'm loving Ulta's Ultra Violet. This polish puts me in the mind of Color Club's Electro Candy collection with the blue-purple shimmer running through it. There's actually a color named Ultra Violet in that collection, but I don't have it to compare to. Does this look like a dupe? Anyhow, I love this polish. I have nothing in my collection like it.



Ulta's Salon Lacquer nail polish is on sale for $2 through September 25th. I have another Ulta polish to post this week that I think may be a dupe for OPI's Jade is the New Black. Dont sleep on Ulta! I used two coats and this dried matte, but that was nothing a coat of Seche Vite couldn't fix.

♥ Lachelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...