`

Thursday, December 9, 2010

First Christmas Nails of the Season

 So its December 9th and I'd thought I would have done Christmas nails the first day of December! 9 days in? I'm slipping! Anyway, I spotted these Christmas light nails over on Bright Lights, Big Color and decided to replicate this super cute mani. Mines isn't as great as hers though, because I don't have a decent nail art brush, just a dotting tool. I also looked at this YouTube video for inspiration:





I used Wet n Wild Caribbean Frost for the base color, a Milani nail art pen for the black lines and the "lights" are Hard Candy Sky, Essie Pansy, Zoya Creamy and China Glaze Sun Worshiper. I'd say the easiest part of this was drawing the black lines with the Milani nail art brush. Deciding where to put the lights? Now that was hard because I see my mistakes more so than anyone else. I still have more time though. I have more Christmas manis up my sleeve!


♥ Lachelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...