`

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Revlon Perplex

Finally Revlon Perplex is right where it belongs; right on my nails. After three weeks of searching its finally mine! Now I know that's nothing compared to some people on quests for HTF polishes, but this is the first time I've ever been on a wild goose chase like this. I remember wanting Chanel's Paradoxal, but at the time I was working an unpaid internship, trying to finish my last semester of college so I kind of put that on the shelf. However, when the craze around Revlon's Perlex started, I had to have it. 



 CND Stickey + 2 coats of Revlon Perplex + Seche Vite
3rd day of wear

I found this at Ulta, the last place I would usually go to look for displays of some new releases. I love that this purple is dusty and smoky at the same time, in my opinion. A clever mix of gray and purple, this is a color I would have never imagined myself wearing two years ago. The shimmer is barely noticeable in indoors or normal lighting by outdoors, but outside its beautiful. The formula was superb on this. I don't own many Revlon polishes, just 3 including this one, but are they all so awesome formula wise? The application process was so smooth! I am very, very happy with my Paradoxal dupe!

♥ Lachelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...