`

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips in Wild Child

I am so excited to get my hands on the latest from Sally Hansen! Unlike my last coveted polish, Revlon Perplex, I was not running around like a chicken with my head cut off to find these. I just stopped by the first Walgreens I saw after work today and there they were. A whole untouched display!

I grabbed the two animal prints, Wild Child and Kitty Kitty. They are $9.99 and Walgreens is currently having a BOGO 1/2 off sale on Sally Hansen products.

L to R: Wild Child, Kitty Kitty



Since zebra patterns are my favorite, I decided to try Wild Child first. I made a quick video video about the application process.






Please excuse my dry cuticles! :-(

These are fairly easy to apply once you get over the learning curve. The most important thing to do is be quick about placing the strip on the nail. Try to line it up with your cuticle and lay it down flat on your nail without getting it wrinkled. These strips are very adhesive, so once its stuck, its kind of a hassle to peel it up. You will probably have to use a new strip. There are 16 in the box and I didn't have much of a problem finding ones to match my nail sizes.

So far, I really like these. Mostly because of the cute patterns and ease of application. I still have some Incoco strips I have yet to apply because they are just plain pink and that's not too exciting. Of course, I think these are a great alternative to the more pricier Minx. The advantages being you can apply them at home and they are far less expensive. As far as wear time, I will have to update the blog with pictures. According to the box, these last up to 10 days.

Are you planning on getting Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips? Are there any questions you have about these I didn't answer? Let me know in the comments!

♥ Lachelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...