`

Friday, December 17, 2010

Two Maybelline Pinks: Bubble Pink and Candy Coated





Remember the Maybelline LE Spring 2010 Sweet Thing collection? I grabbed up Minty but had the hardest time finding the other colors! I pretty much considered it a lost cause after Maybelline moved on to their summer collection. Fast forward to December, and I happened the find the two colors I wanted the most in Ross last weekend! I am the proud owner of Goody Plum Drop and Pie in the Sky! But first, I went ahead and did manicures with the two pinks I found, Bubble Pink and Candy Coated.

Bubble Pink, you are so hard to work with! This chalky light pink fought it out every step of the way during application and won. Sigh. Three coats of this to get opaque bottle color. It doesn't look all that great on me either. I only wore it for one day before removing it. 



Candy Coated is pretty! It has a light fuchsia shimmer running through it, barely noticeable indoors. This is two coats, no application problems either. Easy like Sunday moring. Now Bubble Pink....grrrr. Lets not think of that.



I'm also happy that these didn't have that wonky brush that my Minty has. Hoping that my real favorites, Goody Plum Drop and Pie in the Sky don't have crazy brushes. Fingers crossed.

♥ Lachelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...