`

Thursday, July 2, 2009

4th of July Inspired Manicure

Okay, here's a warning. This is a crazy red, white and blue skittle kind of manicure. A different design on every nail but I did it so I could decide what I wanted my 4th of July manicure to be. 4th of July has been one of my favorite holidays ever since I was a little kid but they seem to have gotten less "magical" the older I get. Its like that with Christmas too but that's a story for another time. Anyway, here's all the polishes I used:


L to R: Zoya Valentina, LA Colors Static Electricity, OPI Himalayan Hideaway, OPI Blue My Mind, Art Deco nail art polish in white, Stripe Rite silver glitter and Wet n Wild French White Creme. (Not shown is Zoya Armour topcoat)

Yes, that's red you see. I put aside my feelings about red polish and did it because whats a 4th manicure without red, white and blue? Sigh, I know. Anyway, here's what I came up with.


I think I'm going to go with the design on my middle or ring finger because I like them the best. I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July weekend! Be safe! :-)

5 comments:

  1. Happy 4th! I have a red, white and blue mani also! I did something similar to your middle finger, except I have a red base, blue tip, and white stripe. I wonder how many other people are doing red white and blue manis, and how many other people think we are crazy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, I think everybody is doing holiday manis. ITs okay if they dont understand. lol WE get it.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very creative! love the designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this 4th of July skittles manicure! You really have some interesting designs. This is fantastic Lachelle:-).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...