`

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Santee Vikini Green

Yes, you read that right. The label on this polish say Vikini Green. What the heck that means, I have no clue. But lets move on, shall we? :-)


Here's something you rarely see from me; a green polish. I found this in my stash and figured, why not? Its the weekend. Since I have a internship now, uh I don't think I could get away with this at work.




A little brighter with flash outside

This is three coats + Orly Sec n Dry. The brushes on these Santee polishes are a wide and a little bushy in my opinion. Just when I need when applying a color like this. *rolls eyes* Other than that, this is a great little nail polish for one dollar, no?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...