`

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Buffy the Violet Slayer

 Guess who's been stepping their game up? Wet n Wild! Thats right, this super affordable drugstore brand has me really excited about their 2011 Summer nail polish collections I spotted on Nouveau Cheap. So in anticipation I went to Walgreens and picked up one of their new Fast Dry polishes, Buffy the Violet Slayer. What I love about these is that they are all some variation of TV show names: Buffy the Violet Slayer, Party of 5 glitters, Ebony Hates Chris, Gray's Anatomy, etc. Call it cheesy if you want, but these names made me crack a smile. 


Buffy the Violet Slayer is a gorgeous deep purple polish that is opaque with one coat. I did two cause thats how I roll, but you can get away with one. I also accidentally put the Fast Dry formula to the test. For some reason I put Seche on all my nails except for my right thumb nail. I noticed the next morning that it didn't have any topcoat. Whats so awesome about that? Well I painted my nails about 15 mins before I got into bed and there were no sheet marks whatsoever on that nail! I'm definitely going to try out more Wet n Wild Fast Dry polishes!

You know the spiel about how these types of purple polishes freak out my camera so these look way more blue than they should.




♥ Lachelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...