`

Monday, April 11, 2011

Ulta Last Fling Before the Ring




 3 coats + Seche Vite

I'm slowly but surely making my way through my latest Ulta purchases. I picked Last Fling Before the Ring for this past weekend's manicure. I own a couple of pastel purple polishes but this one is my favorite at the moment. Probably because I love the name (haha!) and the complexity of the color. I can see purple and gray in this color and its a really pretty balance. The last picture, taken in the shade outdoors, is the most accurate representation of this color in my opinion. I paired this color with a purple sundress for a cousin's birthday party this past weekend, and I got compliments on it at the mall. Last Fling Before the Ring is definitely a good springtime pick for your next manicure.

♥ Lachelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...