`

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Borghese Stellare Notte

 I found this at Ross last week along with some Color Club polishes and quickly snatched it up. For $1.99, wouldn't you? Its a really hard color to describe. Its a dark blue/green polish with flashes of purple shimmer. Really hard to capture the colors, so I took multiple pictures in an attempt to show those colors. Most of them turned out to green in my opinion so I'm left with these:





I love the brush on this polish! Reminds me of my beloved OPI Pro-Wide brush which makes painting my nails so easy! Also, after working with Hard Candy Sky the other day, this polish almost applied itself. It was so smooth and went on like butter. I wish Borghese made more interesting colors though because I definitely would have more of them.

♥ Lachelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...