`

Sunday, November 7, 2010

OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous

 Let me just say I've had this color for about a month now without ever breaking it out to do a full manicure. Sure, I've swatched it on a couple nails, but I always ended up taking it off for another color. It should be called Lucerne-tainly Look Deceiving. In the bottle, its a gorgeous shimmery steel/charcoal type of color but on the nail it kind of falls flat. That disappointing to me because I saw tons of gorgeous swatches of it everywhere and it was one of the few colors I truly wanted from OPI's Swiss collection. I also honestly don't think it looks all that great on my skin tone either.



No complaints about the formula or the brush. However, this is coming off today, even though I just applied it this morning. And I wanted it so badly. *shrugs*

♥ Lachelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...