`

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Butter London Minger + Sally Hansen Golden Ticket

Nail polish lovers, do you feel bad when you don't use all the nail polish you own? I do! I have so many polishes that when I look at my untrieds I feel guilty about not using them! Admittedly, I don't have as much polish as other bloggers so I don't know how they do it! Anyway, I've had this orange Butter London for months because I don't care much or orange cremes but I recently got SH Golden Ticket and needed something to layer it over.




Not sure what to to think of this combo, in some lights I think its pretty and in others not so much.  I also didn't think there was anything special about this Butter London to justify it being $14.00. I used one opaque coat of Minger and topped it with one coat of Golden Ticket, trying to keep my hand light, so the glitter wouldn't be so heavy. Also, please ignore the weirdness going on with my middle finger. These pictures are within hours of my applying this polish, but I have some ridge thing going on with my natural nails after removing my false nails.


♥ Lachelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...