`

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Color Club Covered in Diamonds

I recently got half of the the Color Club Fall 2010 Untamed Luxury collection and I was eager to give Color Club another try. After giving Chelsea Girl from the Poptastic collection a whirl and being disappointed, it took a lot to purchase these, but I did. The first polish I tried out was the one named after the collection, Covered in Diamonds. I knew I wanted to layer it over black the moment I saw it, so that exactly what I did!




Covered in Diamonds has different sizes of chunky, holographic glitter in a clear base. This polish was very thick, but I found that I could move the glitter around before it dried. This came in handy when I found glitter hanging haphazardly off of my tips. Topped with two coats of Seche Vite, my nails look thick! I can literally see the polish layered on my nails. All that considered, I still like this combo and so did the cashier at Ulta because she complimented me on my nails. They look sort of comic to me more than being covered in diamonds.

♥ Lachelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...