`

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hard Candy Sky, Riva Dupe?

Please excuse this messy manicure, but I was in a hurry to put this on after I read this post about Hard Candy Sky being a dupe for Chanel Riva. Lets just be clear, Sky is not a polish you should hastily apply. Its streaky and hard to work with, but what can I say? I was excited.





Sky has a slight shimmer you really have to be close to in order to see. In normal lighting, you don't even notice it. This is 3 coats with Seche Vite topcoat. Of course, I don't have Riva to compare this to, so I can only be sure from the other pictures Ive seen on the internet. 

Are you getting Chanel Riva or will you be searching for a dupe? What do you think about Hard Candy as a dupe?

Let me know!
♥ Lachelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...