`

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

OPI Sparkle-icious

There are very few words that can describe the glitterbomb on my nails. Amazing is one of them. I knew from the moment I saw the glitters in the OPI Burlesque collection that I needed Sparkle-icious. Not only does it have something in common with my blog's new namesake, but it successfully achieves making my nails look dangerously gorgeous. An explosion of gold, turquoise and pink, this is not for the faint. I've gotten a couple of stares at my nails, but hey! What can I say? I'm a girl that loves nail polish and I'm crazy enough to look like I dipped my fingers in bucket of glitter. 



 I purchased Sparkle-icious in a set with Tease-y Does It and OPI body shimmer was included. I think its very pretty, but not sure I'll be wearing it anytime soon....I'm really not a body shimmer type of girl.





♥ Lachelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...