`

Saturday, March 13, 2010

California Mango-Mango Miracle Cuticle Remover

 My cuticles and I haven't been friends in a long time. They've never looked the way I wanted them to and I figured they were going to be a lost cause until I either found a miracle product or visited the professionals. I tried and reviewed  Sally Hansen Problem Cuticle Remover but after a while I stopped using it because I felt like it wasn't giving me the results I wanted. While shopping in Sally's Beauty Supply, I spotted California Mango's Mango Miracle Cuticle Remover. Miracle, you say? Well lets see if you can work one with these cuticles. At $2.79 I figured why not? Earlier that day, I had also picked up a 69 cent cuticle pusher from Walgreens. 


The thing I probably disliked the most about cuticle work during my manicure was using orange sticks to push my cuticles back. I'm almost always out of them more often than not. This sturdy rubber cuticle pusher can be cleaned and used time after time.


The California Mango cuticle remover and the cuticle pusher have proved to be a winning team! I've never been so pleased with my cuticles! The directions on the bottle say to drop small amount in the center of the cuticle and wait about one minute. The remover works by gently loosening the cuticle tissue for push back and removal. I wait one minute and I use my rubber cuticle pusher and the process is a cinch. As an added bonus. the cuticle remover has a light fruity scent that is not annoyingly cheap smelling and overwhelming. I like that. I would definitely repurchase again. If you're in Sally's check it out!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...