`

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Maybelline Minty

Maybelline Minty is the latest from Maybelline and their limited edition Something Sweet collection. Minty is capitalizing on the mint green and pastel nail trends this spring. I've been wanting to try a mint green shade and this is my first polish of that color! 

I love this shade, I really do. However the brush is terrible! It made application a nightmare. Hence, the polish around my cuticles. :-(


This is three thick coats because with the first coat, I realized thin layers was not going to cut it. The first layer was thin and streaky. I think the formula on this polish is weird. Call me crazy, but I'm still interested in the other polishes from the collection. I haven't heard bad things about their brushes, just this color in particular. If you're having trouble finding these at your local drugstore, check out Albertsons! Thats where I found this polish. Alberstons is having a sale on Maybelline polishes and they are $3.21 but there is also a dollar off coupon on the display so that brings the total to $2.21!

Do you want any polishes from Maybelline's Something Sweet collection?


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...