`

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sinful Colors Mint Apple + Comparison

By now, you've all seen the gorgeousness that is Mint Apple. I have been at Walgreens a couple of times and put it in my cart and then didn't purchase it because I wasn't sure if I wanted it. Then, this Friday on a trip to Walgreens, I decided I wanted it once and for all. I scanned the display eagerly but I didn't see it anywhere. "Thats what I get for waiting", I thought to myself and walked off to browse other displays. Before I checked out, I decided to look for Mint Apple one more time and I found the last one! It was hidden behind 3 of some other color I cant remember the name of. I grabbed it up and went the cashier and wouldn't you know, it rang up for half off! Mint Apple, you and I were meant to be.

I thought that Mint Apple and Sephora by OPI Ocean Love Potion were in the same color family, so I decided to compare them. Now the obvious difference between these two polishes is that Mint Apple has a slight shimmer to it and Ocean Love Potion is a creme. 

Without further ado, here are the comparison pics:





Ocean Love Potion is darker shade than Mint Apple. The other difference between these two is the polish formula. Ocean Love Potion has a thick consistency and Mint Apple is way thinner. With both of these colors, I used two coats and no topcoat. I am definitely loving the mint trend for spring/summer.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...