`

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wet n Wild Candy-licious

This pink creme is nothing to write home about BUT I got it because
  • The name of it is Candy-licious! Too cute! Plus, it does remind me of candy.
  • I like the bottle shape of these new Wet n Wild polishes: short, round, cute.
  • I was running low on one of my favorite pink cremes, OPI I'm India Mood for Love. Although this isnt a dupe, its a great polish for just $1.19!
  • It puts me in a happy spring mood.
On to the pictures!
Indoors (above)
Outdoors (Sun, no flash) 

There's a couple of things I didn't like about this polish. The brush is weird & short. The shortness doesn't bother me though, the brush itself does because the hairs/bristles (whatever you call them) are bad. If you don't let the polish completely dry, that brush will mess up the layer of polish beneath. I dont feel like it spreads the polish around completely across the nail because its not wide enough.


Also, you'll notice in the pictures that I have a bit of tip wear because I had a very busy filing day at work today. I only did this manicure Monday night and my first full day of wear was today (Tuesday)! I don't know if it was the rigorous filing (lol) or the formula that caused the chipping. I'll see how it holds up a few more days maybe.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...