`

Friday, March 19, 2010

Ulta Salon Formula Nail Lacquer: Plum Perfect

Ulta is having a sale on their brand of cosmetics and their polishes are $2 right now! It looks like they have a "summer collection" out but the only thing I noticed that said that was the sign next to the polishes in-store. The reason I say this is apart of a "collection" is because the colors are all bright and are in different bottles from the old Ulta polishes. If you use this  link you can see the other polishes down at the bottom of the color options. These shades must be popular on sale because I was only able to grab Plum Perfect and I really would have liked to get Tutu cute (lilac purple) and Blue Streak (bright blue).

So here's Plum Perfect:

 Indoors (above)

 Outdoors-Sun shot

Outdoors-Shade Shot

This is my first Ulta polish and I must say I wasn't disappointed. The formula is not bad; its not too thick and dries quickly. Plum Perfect could have been opaque in one coat, but I did two here. The brush was fine too, wasn't bushy or have any wild stray hairs. I hate when a color is fabulous, but the brush makes application a nightmare. (Ahem, Maybelline Minty.) The only thing I regret is not being able to get my hands on the other fun shades that I wanted!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...