Okay, so I'm going to update you guys on some news and what you can expect in the following weeks from Polished Beauty Blog.
- I'm very happy about something. Whats that you say? I noticed that I have 101 followers! Wow, I'm amazed that so many people are interested in my corner of the web! Thank you for your support. I really appreciate it. When I graduate and get a nice job, you guys will have the the opportunity to enter in a giveaway because I want to celebrate! Think of it as an I.O.U. ;-)
- Next up, I recently received a blog award from Recessionista of Nouveau Cheap! Since discovering her website I've quickly grown to love and adore this blog. I've bookmarked it because she finds some of the best beauty drugstore deals ever! If youre looking for a drugstore product review before you purchase something, chances are she has it on her blog. At least this is always the case for me! Her reviews are well written and thorough. Love this blog. Thanks for the award and even stopping by my blog!
- Upcoming posts: I've recently discovered my new favorite cuticle remover! I purchased California Mango-Mango Miracle Cuticle Remover from Sallys along with a 69 cent cuticle pusher from Walgreens and I have been in love ever since.
- Sally Hansen Gunmetal was recently added to my stash. I'm just gonna admit it right now, I bought it simply for the name. I do love the color though. I just wore it all weekend last weekend and I don't want to see it for a while, but you guys will get to see it!
- China Glaze Medallion. Fabulous gold glitter I got at Sally's when I happened to stop by one weekend and discovered there were having an additional 50% off sale on clearance items. Can you believe I had the hardest time figuring out what to layer it over? You'll see what I decided soon!