`

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Essie Pinking Up the Pieces + French Manicure

Outdoor + No Flash

Indoor + Flash

I've posted a picture of my a French Manicure I did before, however the picture quality is horrible. So this post and a couple of others will revisit some polishes I've posted before but deserve better quality pictures. It's dark outside today like its about to rain so the outdoor picture isn't that hot though. :-)

My experience with Essie Polish is limited. Not because I don't love them, I just haven't bought many of them. One Essie I found at Ulta, Pool Boy, I didn't like it on me so I gave it to my mother. I only wore it once and looking back, maybe I should have gave it another try. One Essie polish I did keep was Pinking Up the Pieces, an iridescent pink I found in Trade Secrets clearance bins. The funny thing was that I didn't expect it to be so sheer, but I was a polish addict newbie, so I hated it. Luckily I kept it because it makes for good manicures. This is two coats + Wet n Wild French White Creme for the tips. I did this freehand. Using these same polishes I did a pedicure as well.
When I do my own french manicures and pedicures, I feel so good that I didn't pay anyone to do them. I used to give my my money to the nail salons but no more! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...