`

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

NYC West Village

Indoor + Flash


Indoor + No Flash


NYC has revamped their nail polish line and has these new In a New York Color Minute polishes that are pretty awesome. I got 2 for about 3 dollars at my local CVS, I almost walked out the store and gave up on finding them when I decided to wander around a display that had all their new and just released products on the shelves. I also picked up Chinatown.

The polish does dry fast but they have a weird smell...to me. They don't smell like any other nail polish I own. That's not bad or good...just different. This is 3 coats + topcoat. They actually didnt chip fast on me at all. I'm going to buy some other colors from this line. You can check them out here: http://www.newyorkcolor.com/products/index.cfm?item=561
They actually have some interesting colors that I wouldnt mind getting my hands on...and they're cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...