`

Monday, April 27, 2009

OPI My Private Jet (Revisited)

Outdoor + No Flash
Indoor + Flash

Starting the week off with one of my favorite polishes ever! I stated in the previous post that I would be redoing some of my swatches because they deserve better quality pictures. OPI My Private Jet from their Night Brights collection. I got this for cheap (the story of my life) at Trade Secret for about 4 dollars. I never have a problem with application. Goes on smooth, looks great. This is 3 coats but you can get away with 2. It dries smooth and shiny and I can't stop staring at my nails when I wear it.
There's some OPI MPJ controversy with supposedly two versions released. You can read more about that here: OPI MPJ Controversy

I believe I have the 2nd version, but no worries. I think they are both equally beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...