`

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Blue French Manicure

Indoor + Flash (above)
Outdoor + No Flash

This is the same thing I did in my Black French Manicure post, except for now I have blue tips. When I got off work I was really wanting to do a blue manicure for some reason. I had the perfect blue in mind; Nicole No Limits. Just my luck, I couldn't find it. Oh well, I had OPI Blue My Mind near so I decided to do only my tips with it. I wanted the deep, dark almost black blue of No Limits but since I was using this lighter blue, I didn't want to paint my whole nail. Still a gorgeous blue nonetheless.

This was fast and simple. Just one coat of Essie Pinking Up the Pieces, two coats of OPI Blue My Mind, Stripe Rite silver for the line and Seche Vite for the topcoat.
Wait...typing all that made it seem not so simple.
But I promise it was.
-Lachelle

3 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love French tips in different colors. The glitter really makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an adorable manicure. Soon as I get some tips to grow on my nails I'll be trying this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PBG and Lucy: Thanks for the compliments.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...