`

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Essie Hard to Get

Indoor + No Flash (Above)

Indoor + Flash

This is from Essie's Spring 08 collection called In the Mood. It's a mini! Either that or my hand is gigantic! I got this in a 4 pack with 3 other polishes from that collection, they were on clearance at Ulta for 4 dollars I think. I love this pink so much, I think I may have to get it in a full size! Besides, the tiny brush is a pain in the butt! Having said that, I took these picture pre-cleanup. That small brush really sucks! Since it's a light pink from Essie I really expected it to be sheer but it's pretty opaque. I did 3 coats anyway +topcoat.

It's such a girly pink, it's right up my alley!
Here's to the start of a great week!
-Lachelle

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty pink! I don't think I own one like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. B: Thank you! I love soft girly pinks, they make my hands look nice and manicured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a pretty shade. Looks girly gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty shade on you babe . Essie is fantastic at the moment .

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...