`

Monday, May 11, 2009

Nicole by OPI Show You Care

Indoor + No Flash (above)

Indoor + Flash

Indoor + Flash

Today's NOTD is messy but I was watching the Mavericks game yesterday! I was so caught up, we're still in the playoffs. Anyway, this is from the Walgreens finds I got on Saturday. I love this deep purple color. Kind of reminds me of Eiffel for This Color, but not as dark. With the flash you can see the color and isn't it gorgeous? I love this color but it doesn't excite me as much as tomorrow's mani. I finally got some Stripe Rite polish from Sally's and I'm so excited! I consider it an early birthday present to me. Or at least one of them :-)

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you will come up with using the Stripe Rite pens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this shade. Looks beautiful on you. I always do my nails in front of the tv. Best place to do it. Get two things done at once.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...