`

Friday, May 8, 2009

China Glaze Grape Juice

Indoor + Flash

Indoor + No Flash

Happy Friday!

One week to go until this semester is done! Okay, I'm in a good mood. I think I'm the last person on earth (or it just feels that way) to get my hands on one of CG's Summer Days polishes. I went to Sally's recently and finally got their Beauty Club card that gets you discounts on everything in the store. My first purchase using the card was of course, nail polish. I wanted Strawberry Fields badly being that pink is my first love and all, but Sallys has to be difficult and be sold out of that color. So my next favorite color was there and I got Grape Juice for $4.49.

I was so excited to get my hands on this. Application was great and the polish went on smoothly. I've never tried China Glaze before and I had heard about long drying times. In my opinion this wasn't super fast drying but it wasn't forever and a day; I would say average. Also the color is gorgeous! The silver glitter is amazing and I love the way this purple looks on my nails. Kinda makes me thirsty. :-) Anyway, it's official, China Glaze has a fan in me.

This is three coats + topcoat.
-Lachelle

4 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous color on you Lachelle. I have the whole collection. I won it from the blog Body and Soul. Love those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why in the world are you paying so much for China Glaze?? I've never paid that much, even when I go to the actual store. I'm going to put my list of eRetailers back up so you can order online.

    Anyways, this is gorgeous. I love that Summer Day collection. I have them all as well. I haven't used this one yet though. Nice to see is swatched on a brownie like me!

    Congrats on making it through 1 more semester! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy: You got the whole collection?! I'm jealous :-)
    I bet you love it.

    PBG: I know about the e-tailers, but honestly I'm waiting until I can do a big order. The shipping is what gets me. And I'm impatient with waiting on them, but one day.
    Have you gotten them instore for cheaper?
    Yay! After this semester I only have a year! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shipping makes it very close to the same price unless you order a lot, like you said. I feel you! I love Grape juice, and it looks lovely on you :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...