`

Monday, May 18, 2009

Nic's Sticks Form One Lime

Indoor + Flash (above)
Outdoor + No Flash

Okay, this wasn't the green I expected. I don't know why, but I don't like the shimmer. I wanted a green creme for my first green polish. Oh well. Anyway, this is the 2nd Nic's Stick I've tried and I've gotten used to the brush. I actually kind of like it now. This is three coats + topcoat.
I wanted to wear this to one of my friends graduation since our colors are green and white, but this was a little too green. Maybe to a football game...
-Lachelle

3 comments:

  1. Looks a little to shimmery/frosty for my taste - but the color of the green is nice! I would like it if it were a creme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that color. Sort of reminds me of satin ribbon. Looks pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo nice...i have a weakness for frosts :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...